My first blog post at Life is a Mix. This feels nice!
A place to share with my friends and family. A journal of the life that I love so much. A diary of the days that are tough but that I wouldn’t change for anything. A documentation of all things that make up my life.
This is a blog about my life. Our life. On this blog, you can expect to see lots of content about my kids and husband(or maybe not, he doesn’t love the spotlight), friends and some of my other favorite things. Those include but are certainly not limited to:
- Fitness. I like to stay active but I like my rest days, too! Exercise is meant to make you feel good about yourself, not worse!
- Food. Give me alllll the food! What can I say? I like to eat, especially now that I am pregnant!
- Books. Reading is one of my most favorite past times. I don’t get to indulge in it nearly as much as I used to but it has been and always will be my favorite hobby!
- Fashion. Meaning, I am really bad at it but still like to shop.
- Photos. Ah yes, a place to share all that I capture. Because you know, Instagram and Facebook are just not enough. Really though, I love taking pictures and this is a great place to put em’!
Feel free to follow along on the daily(or not so daily) adventures of what make up this little journey of mine that I call life!