Things that make life easier for $200, please. Does anyone else ever watch Jeopardy? Do you get totally pumped like I do when you know, like, five out of 50 questions? Ha!!
So, today’s blog prompt is to share something that has simplified my life or made it easier. While I don’t know that I can claim this product to be life changing , it has certainly had a great impact on helping me create and sustain a healthy habit. And made it simpler to do so.
Y’all, I LOVE my S’well bottle. I was actually oblivious to this thing until I received it as a Mother’s Day gift from my family. I thought the bottle was cute but I wondered why my husband was gifting me a $40 water bottle because I’m normally way more practical than that!
It turns out that my husband knows me better than I know myself because my S’well bottle and I are pretty much attached at the hip. Or the hand in this case.
For the most part, I try to live a healthy lifestyle. I exercise most days of the week, eat lots of green veggies and drink at least 64 ounces of water per day. Well, I tried to drink that much at least. Honestly, there were days when I would get to dinner time and realize that I had consumed one glass of water all day. That is just not good for anyone. I had plenty of reusable water bottles around my house but eventually the ice would melt and I would be left with lukewarm water, especially in the 100 degree Texas heat. Not appealing.
There are just so many things to love about this bottle!
- It has a wide mouth opening that is large enough for ice cubes but small enough that it is still super easy to drink from.
- It keeps cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks hot for up to 12 hours. I can’t vouch for the hot drinks because I haven’t tried it yet but you better believe I will this Winter.
- Just look at how cute it is! Mine is called Supernova and I love the shimmer effect it has to it. By the way there is an array of colors and designs to choose from.
- A portion of the proceeds are donated to Unicef. It’s a two for one. You get an amazing product while feeling good about helping someone else at the same time!
- No more waste with constantly drinking out of plastic water bottles. I’m almost embarrassed to think about how many of those I used to go through per day, let alone a week. Eeek.
If you are a person that struggles with drinking enough water on a daily basis, I highly encourage you to try a S’well bottle or something similar. It might not have changed my life but it S’well has changed my drinking habits!! And on that corny little note, I will now be making my exit!
What is a product that you can’t live without? Or at least don’t want to.
Do you drink enough water everyday? Do you drink it plain or add flavors or fruit to it?